Friday, June 14, 2013

A Break from Blogging

Well folks, I get John tomorrow, I have a summer schedule filled with rock hunts throughout the state of Utah, and all sorts of fun projects. However, I have to cut the work load down, and so I won't be blogging until after the first week in August. I will put up my sermons on a weekly basis. I was hoping it would be possible for me to continue the blogging through the summer, but I have noticed that just in prepping for John to come I have fallen a bit off a bit from regular posting, which indicates to me I may need to take a break anyway. I have come to appreciate the fact that there are actually people who read this thing. I appreciate it when I meet you from time to time, and the occasional comment on the blog itself. I'll be back refreshed and renewed when my time with John for the summer is over.

No comments: